The most recently-released cameras appear first in the following list.
Canon T4i / 650D / Kiss X6i (June 2012)
Canon 5D Mark III (March 2012)
Canon SX260 HS (February 2012)
Canon G1 X (January 2012)
Canon ELPH 110 HS / IXUS 125 HS (January 2012)
Canon ELPH 520 HS / IXUS 500 HS (January 2012)
Canon 1D X (October 2011)
Canon T3i / 600D / Kiss X5 (February 2011)
Canon ELPH 500 HS / IXUS 310 HS (February 2011)
Canon G12 (September 2010)
Canon SX30 IS (September 2010)
Canon S95 (August 2010)
Canon SD4000 — Manual
Canon T2i / 550D / Kiss X4 (February 2010)
Canon SX210 IS (February 2010)
Canon A3100 IS (January 2010) — Canon A3100 IS Manual
Canon 5D Mark II — Manual (September 2008)
Canon T1i / 500D / Kiss X3 (March 2009):
- Canon T1i / 500D / Kiss X3 Price Watch and Availability
- Canon T1i / 500D Samples
- Canon T1i vs Canon 50D
- Canon T1i / 500D Reviews
- Canon T1i / 500D / Kiss X3 movie and video clip samples
- Canon T1i / 500D References
- Canon T1i / 500D / Kiss X3 Tips
- Canon T1i / 500D Remote Shutter Release Trigger Options
- Canon T1i / 500D / Kiss X3 Manual Available for Download
- Canon T1i / 500D vs Nikon D5000 Movie / Video Quality
Canon 50D (August 2008)
Canon 40D(August 2007)
Canon Powershot SD1000 / Digital IXUS 70 (February 2007) — Samples
Canon 30D (February 2006)
Canon & Compatible (3rd-Party) Lenses
- An EF-S designation means the lens is only suitable for use on APS-C 1.6x-crop cameras.
- An EF designation means the lens can be used on both APS-C and full-frame cameras such as the 1D, 1Ds, and 5D series of cameras.
- USM means the lens incorporates a silent wave motor for auto-focusing.
- An IS (Image Stabilization) lens has vibration reduction capability.
Lenses are listed in ascending focal length.
Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM (March 2008)
Photonotes.org on the Canon EOS lens system — terminology and how to choose and buy the right lens for your needs.
Canon 250D — Close-up Photography with a Canon 250D