This is the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM zoom lens:
The weight of the lens is 23.6 oz. / 670g, while dimensions (diameter x length) are 3.3 in. x 4.2 in. / 83.5mm x 107mm.
Full-resolution comparison sample images: 5D Mark II vs Olympus E-P1 — zerglan posted a couple of full-sized photos from the Canon 5D Mark II and Olympus E-P1 cameras. See the first post here, and the second, here. For the 5D2, zerglan mounted the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens, while on the PEN E-P1, the kit 14-42mm lens was used. The images are JPEG files straight out of the camera, unedited.
The filter thread size on the 24-105/4 is 77mm, which means you’ll want to be looking at purchasing 77mm filters for your lens.
Here are other official Canon 24-105 F4L accessories that you might wish to consider buying:
- Canon 77mm Close-Up Lens 500D
- Canon E-77U 77mm Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Rear Cap for Canon EF SLR Lenses
- Canon EF 12 II Extension Tube
- Canon EW-83H Lens Hood. Note that a hood is already included in the box. You can purchase this as a spare or replacement.
- Canon LP1219 Soft Lens Pouch / Case
- Canon EF Lens Work III Version 10 Book
Refer to Canon USA for the official specifications, full description, MTF charts, technical details and other data.
Canon Lenses — Main page