The official user guide for the Fuji XP50 is a 130-page, 1.85 MB PDF document titled “Fujifilm FinePix XP50 Series Digital Camera Owner’s Manual”.
Use this link to download the operating instructions to your drive or view it directly in your device’s browser.
Go here if the download link provided above didn’t work for you.
The handbook provides very useful information to current or prospective buyers of the XP50. For instance, macro shooters might be interested in the following measurements of focus range (subject distance from the front of the lens) vs focal lengths at either extremes of the zoom range, found on page 138:
- Normal mode: Approx. 60 cm (2.0 ft.)–∞ (wide angle); 1.0 m (3.3 ft.)–∞ (telephoto).
- Macro mode: Approx. 9 cm–80 cm/3.5 in.–2.6 ft. (wide angle); 40 cm–80 cm/1.3ft.–2.6 ft. (telephoto).
For your reference, the following information on optional accessories have been extracted from the manual and listed below:
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery NP-45A
- Battery charger BC-45W — charges the NP-50 in about in about 120 minutes at +20 °C (+68 °F)
- A/V cable AV-C1 — view pictures on a TV by using this cable to connect the camera to the TV
Fujifilm XP50 — Main page