The English Language Fujifilm X10 user manual / operating instructions (titled “FujiFilm FinePix X10 Digital Camera Owner’s Manual”) is now online and available for download at Fujifilm.com (right-click or tap to save it to your device or view in your browser).
If the download link didn’t work for you, go to the manuals for X Series page and manually locate the file X10 (PDF:3.39MB).
Unlike with Nikon, Fuji allows you to freely print the X10 owner’s handbook without building in any password protection into the PDF.
The file size of 148-page Fuji X10 Adobe Acrobat PDF document is 3.6 MB (megabytes).
The guide discusses the features of the FinePix X10 and how to use the camera.
It also describes the use of, and camera settings for several optional accessories. Two examples are:
- Page 12: Proper insertion and removal of SD, SDHC or the latest SDXC memory cards.
- Page 68: You’ll need a cable with a HDMI Mini connector on the end that connects to the X10 in order to view high-quality movies and photos from the camera on HDTV sets.
- Pages 107-108: External shoe-mount flash units EF-20 and EF-42 — camera settings and batteries to use.
The manual lists the following focus range (distance from front of lens to subject) specs on page 121:
- Approx. 50 cm (1.6 ft.)–infinity (wide angle); 80 cm (2.6 ft.)–infinity (telephoto)
- Macro mode: approx. 10 cm–3 m/0.3 ft.–9.8 ft. (wide angle); 50 cm–5 m/1.6 ft.–16.4 ft. (telephoto)
- Super macro mode: approx. 1 cm–1 m/0.3 in.–3.2 ft. (wide angle)
Fujifilm X10 – Main page