This is the Fujifilm FinePix X-S1:
It has a tilting rear LCD preview screen.
Download the Fujifilm X-S1 Manual.
Reviews and Tests
Sample Photos and Videos
A sample full HD video clip (43.5MB/1920×1080/H.264/.mp4) and full-resolution photos in this Impress review. The night cityscape image isn’t too impressive with too many blown highlights and white discs but the rest of the pictures and the sample movie are pretty good.
The information below have been extracted from pages 107 and 108 of the Fujifilm X-S1 Manual:
- Additional Fujifilm NP-95 large-capacity, rechargeable Li-ion batteries. See Fujifilm X-S1 Battery Life.
- Replacement Fujifilm BC-65N battery charger. Charges the NP-95 in 210 minutes at +20°C (68°F).
- Fujifilm EF-20. A shoe mount (hot-shoe) clip-on flash, guide number: 20 (ISO 100), compatible with i-TTL, bounce capability: up to 90°, power source: 2 AA-size 1.5V batteries.
- Fujifilm EF-42. A shoe mount (hot-shoe) clip-on flash, guide number: up to 42 (ISO 100), auto zoom: 24-105mm (equivalent to 135 format), compatible with i-TTL, bounce capability: up to 90°, power source: 4 AA-size 1.5V batteries.
- ⌀3.5mm external microphones.
Fujifilm cameras — Main page