The official user guide for the Fuji HS30 EXR is a 146-page, 2.77 MB PDF document titled “Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR Digital Camera Owner’s Manual”.
Use this link to download the operating instructions to your drive or view it directly in your device’s browser.
Go here if the download link provided above didn’t work for you.
The handbook provides very useful information to current or prospective buyers of the HS30 EXR. For instance, macro shooters might be interested in the following measurements of focus range (subject distance from the front of the lens) vs focal lengths at either extremes of the zoom range, found on page 121:
- Normal mode: Approx. 45 cm (1.4 ft.)–∞ (wide angle); 3 m (9.8 ft.)–∞ (telephoto).
- Macro mode: Approx. 7 cm–3 m/0.2 ft.–9.8 ft. (wide angle); 2 m–3.5 m/6.6ft.–11.4 ft. (telephoto).
- Super macro: approx. 1 cm–1 m/0.4 in.–3.3 ft. (wide angle).
For your reference, the following information on optional accessories have been extracted from the manual and listed below:
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery NP-W126
- Battery charger BC-W126 — charges the NP-W126 in about in about 150 minutes at +20 °C (+68 °F)
- Cable remote release RR-80 — use to reduce camera shake or keep the shutter open during a time exposure
- Lens hood LH-HS10 — protects the lens and prevents glare and lens flare
Shoe-mounted external flash units:
- EF-20 — has a guide number of 20 (ISO 100), supports i-TTL, can be angled up to 90° for bounce-flash photography, and takes two AA 1.5 V batteries.
- EF-42 — has a guide number of 42 (ISO 100), features 24–105 mm auto zoom, supports i-TTL, can be angled up to 90° for bounce-flash photography, and takes four AA 1.5 V batteries
- Protector filter PRF-58 — Protect the lens from scratches caused by sand, dust, and other foreign objects when shooting outdoors
Fujifilm HS30EXR — Main page