The official user guide for the Fuji F900 EXR is a 149-page, 2.1 MB PDF document titled “Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR Digital Camera Owner’s Manual”.
Use this link to download the operating instructions to your drive or view it directly in your device’s browser.
Go here and manually search for the F900EXR PDF document if the download link provided above didn’t work for you.
The handbook provides very useful information to current or prospective buyers of the F900 EXR. For instance, macro shooters might be interested in the following measurements of focus range (subject distance from the front of the lens) vs focal lengths at either extremes of the zoom range, found on page 126:
- Normal mode: Approx. 45 cm (1.4 ft.)—-∞ (wide angle); 2.5 m (8.2 ft.)—-∞ (telephoto).
- Macro mode: Approx. 5 cm—-3.0 m / 1.9 in.—-9.8 ft. (wide angle); 1.3 m—-3.0 m / 4.2ft.—-9.8 ft. (telephoto).
For your reference, the following information on optional accessories have been extracted from the manual and listed below:
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery NP-50.
- Battery charger BC-45W — charges the NP-50 in about in about 150 minutes at +20 °C (+68 °F)
- AC power adapter AC-5VX and DC coupler CP-50 — these connect the camera to an electrical outlet for extended use.
Fujifilm F900EXR — Main page.