The English Language Fujifilm FinePix S3200 user manual / operating instructions (FujiFilm calls it the “FujiFilm FinePix S2900 Series Digital Camera Owner’s Manual”) is now online and available for download at FujiFilmUSA.com (right-click and save the user guide to your hard drive).
If the download link didn’t work for you, go to the Support & Contact Center page for the S3200 and manually locate the file S4000-S3200_OM.pdf.
Unlike with Nikon, Fuji allows you to freely print the S3200 owner’s handbook without building in any password protection into the PDF.
The file size of 144-page Fuji S3200 Adobe Acrobat PDF document is 18 MB (megabytes).
The guide discusses the features of the FinePix 3200 and how to use the camera.
It also describes the use of, and camera settings for several optional accessories. Two examples are:
- Page 27: Proper insertion and use of SD and SDHC memory cards.
- Page 76: You’ll need a cable with a HDMI Mini connector on the end that connects to the S3200 in order to view high-quality movies and photos from the camera on HDTV sets.
Here’s a list of related photography tips, books, DVDs and media that you might want to refer to for a tutorial-based approach to learning how to take great digital photos with the Fuji S3200:
- A couple of general pointers in Photography Tips.
- Digital Photography Secrets — Starts off with a free e-course on the basics of great photography.
- Popular Fuji S3200 books and other printed literature and reading material in the Arts & Photography and Books section on Amazon.com.
- DVDs on Photography and Photography Tutorials.