The English Language Fujifilm FinePix JV200 user manual / operating instructions (FujiFilm calls it the “FujiFilm FinePix JV250 Series Digital Camera Owner’s Manual”) is now online and available for download at FujiFilmUSA.com (right-click and save the user guide to your hard drive).
If the download link didn’t work for you, go to the Support & Contact Center page for the JV200 and manually locate the file JV200_OM.pdf.
Unlike with Nikon, Fuji allows you to freely print the JV200 owner’s handbook without building in any password protection into the PDF.
The file size of 114-page Fuji JV200 Adobe Acrobat PDF document is 1.6 MB (megabytes).
The guide discusses the features of the FinePix JV 200 and how to use the camera.
It also describes the use of, and camera settings for several optional accessories. Some examples are:
- Page 23: Proper insertion and use of SD and SDHC memory cards.
- Page 59, 90: You’ll need to purchase the optional Fuji AV-C1 A/V cable to view movies and photos from the camera on TV sets. One end of the cable is a mini USB connector that plugs into the JV200.
- Page 89, 90: You cannot output photographs and movies from the JV200 directly to a HDTV (High-Definition Television) set. To do so, insert the SD / SDHC memory card into the Fuji FinePix HDP-L1 HD player, and connect this player to the HDTV using an optional HDMI cable. THe HDMI cable should have Type A connectors on both ends.
Here’s a list of related photography tips, books, DVDs and media that you might want to refer to for a tutorial-based approach to learning how to take great digital photos with the Fuji JV200:
- A couple of general pointers in Photography Tips.
- Digital Photography Secrets — Starts off with a free e-course on the basics of great photography.
- Popular Fuji JV200 books and other printed literature and reading material in the Arts & Photography and Books section on Amazon.com.
- DVDs on Photography and Photography Tutorials.