The English Language operation manual / user guide / instruction manual for the Pentax Optio W60 is now available for download.
Follow these steps to download the online PDF document.
Navigate to the Manual Downloads section of the Pentax Support and Service site.
Scroll down to the Digital Compact Cameras table and locate the following manuals for the Optio W60. I’ve provided direct links to the manuals — right-click on the link to save them to your hard disk:
- Pentax Optio W60 Operating Manual (15.3 MB)
- Pentax Optio W60 PC Connection Manual for Windows and Macintosh platforms (2.75 MB)
Thanks to “khaz” who provided the link, and gave some interesting information gleaned from the user guide about the Pentax W60:
- Green button is (again) assignable
- Lots of user control over the range for auto ISO
- Can recover deleted photos
- Some user control of sharpness, contrast, saturation
- Interval mode
- Live histogram
- Potentially useful continuous AF mode
- Manual WB
- Spot metering and spot focus options
- Can enable or disable optical zoom in movie mode
- Can be used as an alarm clock
I have to say, after reading the analysis by Khaz, that the W60 seems to be quite feature-laden for such a compact camera.