[Thumbnail credit: Canon USA]
The English Language Canon Powershot A3300 IS owner’s manual / operating instructions (Canon calls it the “PowerShot A3300 IS Camera User Guide”) is now online and available for download at Canon.com (right-click and save the user guide to your hard drive).
If the download link for the A3300IS user manual didn’t work for you, go to the Brochures & Manuals download section for the A3300 IS and manually locate the file PSA3300IS_A3200IS_A2200_CUG_EN.pdf.
Unlike with Nikon, Canon allows you to freely print the Powershot A3300IS owner’s handbook without building in any password protection into the PDF. There is a watermark displayed on each page though, and re-saving or copying portions of the manual does require a password.
The file size of 204-page Canon A3300 IS Adobe Acrobat PDF document is 11.1 MB (megabytes).
The guide discusses the features of the A3300IS and how to use the camera.
You’ll find details of optional accessories for the A3300 IS on pages 38 through 40. Two examples are:
- High-Power Flash HF-DC1
- Canon ACK-DC60 AC Adapter Kit. This kit lets you use household power to keep the camera running for an extended period of time, or when connecting the camera to a computer or printer. It cannot, however, be used to charge the battery inside the camera.
Here’s a list of related photography tips, books, DVDs and media that you might want to refer to for a tutorial-based approach to learning how to take great digital photos with the Canon A3300IS:
- A couple of general pointers in Photography Tips.
- Digital Photography Secrets — Starts off with a free e-course on the basics of great photography.
- Popular Canon A3300 IS books and other printed literature and reading material in the Arts & Photography and Books section on Amazon.com.
- DVDs on Photography and Photography Tutorials.