This page is a collection of photo samples taken with the Canon Powershot A2100 IS digital point and shoot camera, plus related image galleries, user pictures and other examples that I’ve come across in forums, online communities, blogs and related websites.
This should help in determining if the image quality of the A2100IS meets your expectations.
Bear in mind that the majority of these photos are re-sized, and may have gone through post-processing, retouching or other edits. I just thought that it would be interesting to see, at a glance, what Canon A2100 IS owners and users are shooting with their camera.
Full-sized images, where available, will assist with judging the image quality.
Attribution is given by linking to the source and where available, the author’s homepage or photo gallery.
Full-resolution images at infoSync
You will find the following links to six examples of photos taken with the Powershot A2100 IS embedded within infoSync’s review of the camera:
- Outdoor Test – Motley Crue. This is my favorite from the series — corner-to-corner sharpness from the A2100 is pretty stunning for this class of cameras.
- Contrast Test – New Cooper Union.
- Color Test – Twisty Treats.
- Macro Test – Mr. Spider. Too bad the focus wasn’t on the spider’s eyes, but resolution and detail on the hairs of the legs is nothing short of amazing, with no hint of pixelation of crude over-sharpening.
- Night Test – Streets of Bay Ridge.
- Low Light Test – Magic Shelf.